Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Maintenance

I moving my blog roll to a link under the header.  I think this makes it a little more visible to those who want to look for other bloggers, and it will also cut down on the clutter in my sidebar.

While I am going to the work of moving everybody, I decided to group the blogs by state.  I LOVE being able to meet other bloggers in person, and being able to easily see which state people are in could help bring people together.

This isn't going to be a quick process, and I will be adding new blogs as well as deleting some that are no longer updated.

If you like to be added, just leave a comment.  I know where a lot of my bloggy friends are, but if you could leave your state too that would really speed things up on my end.  Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Great idea!! We live in Kentucky.
    -April (& Levi)
    http://secondtimearound-vernyvern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Virginia. :-) www.thebatesmotel3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this idea!!! Seriously, LOVE it. ;)

    On another note- you going to be at MHDSA's walk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Please add us! We are in MI:

    http://faithsetfree.blogspot.com/

    http://littlewondersofourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are grouping by state. :) I deleted my blog since I finally got internet at home so I'm just doing everything on Facebook. But, I see a few peeps in Colorado that I didn't know were here so now I have more reading to do.

    We are seriously going to have to try and get together since I didn't get to go to the Buddy Walk. Maybe I should just head your way with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Florida. And way to go on working the blog! I am lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in Colorado too! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! We are in CA
    lifewithsweetpea.blogspot.com

    How are you having time to do anything with a newborn and Kaetlyn?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome idea! I'm in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little girl and mine are the same age and both little ranchers!
    We are in Texas

    hopiedopiedoo.blogspot.com
    and
    greesonadoption.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in California :)

    Claire gets more and more gorgeous every time I stop by :)

    Congrats on baby, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what is on your mind.