Friday, May 11, 2012

My Little Weed

This morning Bridget had her two month well baby check and she is not hurting in the grocery department.  We are officially going to be one of those families that refers to Claire as the older sister, not the bigger sister!

In two months Bridget has gained 5 lbs (from her home from the hospital weight) and 3 inches.  11 lbs 15 oz and 23 1/2 inches puts her at the 75th percentile for weight and the 80th for height.

I finally understand when people talk about babies outgrowing clothes so fast.  We will have to pack up her 0-3 month clothes soon and she hasn't had the chance to even wear half of them.


2 comments:

  1. I think my son went from his newborn clothes to 6 months, skipping everything in between. And that is the way you want them! Nice and healthy and chunky! She is such a beautiful, healthy-looking baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, so sorry I missed this post. Those big bright eyes are stunning. Your daughter looks much older than 2 months here -- glad you posted and I saw it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what is on your mind.