Friday, May 28, 2010

Milestone Update & 3 Month Pictures

This post is probably going to be terribly uninteresting to anybody but me, however, this blog has become Claire's baby book and I want to get some milestone info down before I forget it.

On Saturday, Claire started rolling from belly to back.  She rolled both directions, but only while she was up on her elbows.  She would then lean to the side and flop over.  It was really more of a momentum roll, than a roll powered by muscles, but I think she'll get the hang of a more purposeful roll soon. 

Wednesday night Claire graced me with her first giggle!  We were playing pat-a-cake with her feet and every time I would "throw it in the oven" she would laugh.  It is the absolute sweetest sound!

Last night Claire rolled from back to belly to the left.  She's been rolling to to her belly for about a month now, but it's always been to the right.  I think we've also turned a corner with tummy time.  She has learned how to get her elbows under herself without help, and now she actually seems to enjoy herself since she's not in a constant face plant into the floor.

And to help liven up this boring post, here are Claire's 3 month portraits.


8 comments:

  1. Love the potraits and the info, I love seeing how well all of our little princesses are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! She is just adorable, I LOVE that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the updates... and that hair :) Go, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I remember that precious face and HAIR! :-) Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for the FB friend request. Your little one is super adorable!!! Looking forward to getting to know you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness.. what a QT pie. I love her hair. She's just a few months younger than our little Taylor. I will be praying Claire's (I love her name) surgery and following along. Thanks for your note.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a real punker with that hair and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kinda new to your blog and think the photos are adorable. Our daughter had that "crazy" hair as an infant also. Olivia will be 8 on June 9th- the same day Claire has her surgery. She also had open heart at 5 1/2 months. I'm sure your both scared. I recall the emotions like it was yesterday. Please know I'll say special prayers for Claire and you .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what is on your mind.